Garden Courts Hotel Masaka
Garden Courts Hotel is located in Masaka town 120KM South West Kampala. It is located in a unique Peri-urban environment giving it the feel of the natural quite ambiance yet excellent access to modern amenities. The hotel offers exceptional housing quality at affordable rates and luxurious beautiful gardens. This combination offers irresistible rest and comfort to our guests.
Room Types and Rates
|Single occupancy/ Executive single||US $30|
|Double occupancy/ Executive double
|Apartments-self contained||US $200|
|Extra bed||US $35|
These are exquisitely furnished rooms designed for absolute comfort. 50% is required to secure your booking and balance is paid upon check in at the hotel.
Guest room amenities: Mini refrigerators, iron & ironing board, hair dryer, safe at reception, complimentary WiFi, plush bath robes, upscale bathroom accessories, 37” LCD television, twice daily maid service, complimentary daily newspaper, express check-out.
The only contemporary style hotel that provides all the comfort, convenience and efficiency to both leisure and business in search of a home away from home. The hotel also offers both exceptional housing quality & beautiful gardens at affordable rates and this combination offers irresistible rest and comfort to our guests.
At Garden Courts Hotel every detail has the personal attention of the owners whose goal is to be the leading provider of affordable and excellent hospitality services south of the Ugandan Equator.
- Restaurant & bar
- Free WiFi
- Live band entertainment
- Tourism facilities
- Secure car parking
- Internet/wireless available on site
- Arrival/departure point transfers
- Laundry/ironing service available daily
- 24-hour security guard
- 24 room services
- 32" cable flat screen TV
- Pickup and transfer services
- Bathroom amenity
As per the Government of Uganda security regulations, it is mandatory for all guests to show an identity proof (passport, national identity cards) at the time of check-in. Please do ensure that you carry this with you.
- Guests must ascertain the tariff/room rate applicable to their room at the time of signing in the visitor's register.
- Extra guest charges will be payable as per the prevailing tariff for persons exceeding the standard number of persons for the room.
- The extra guest charge will be levied irrespective of whether extra bed is used or not.
- Breakfast is included in the room rent and is served from 7:00 am -11 a: m, lunch 12:00Pm 3:30 p.m. dinner from 7:30 am - 10:30 p.m.
Arrangement for early departures breakfast may be done with the front desk before or after your dinner.
- In order to make our rooms ready for the next occupancy our check-out time is 12:00pm however if you wish to extend your stay Please renew your register with the Front desk.
- Room keys MUST be deposited at the front desk whenever you leave the hotel premises and at the time of check out.
- All important personal belongings or valuables unsecured in your guest room should be declared for safe deposit, otherwise management will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
- If any abandoned luggage or lost and found items not claimed by the owner after a maximum storage period of 30 calendar days, the management has the right to dispose them off.