Hotel Sojovalo

The hotel is located in the Rubaga suburbs of kampala city; only 41Km from the Entebbe international airport is the best destination for tourists looking for an exquisite experience.

Our management would like to remain commited to playing a major role in the leisure and hospitality industry by simply offering a superior and unrivalled customer service through continually empowering the front office, housekeeping and foods and beverages staff with knowledge on customer service in different aspects of hospitality through weekly staff trainings.

Room Types and Rates

  REGULAR-BB CORPORATE-BB
Twin Room $80 $70
Deluxe rooms $70 $65

 

 

  Request Now
LatLng(0.307895,32.562368,0);
Hotel Sojovalo
plot 854/856 Rubaga RD
Kampala Uganda


Phone: 0414-271879
Website: http://www.hotelsojovalo.com/

Business scope

The best of 3 star hotels in Kampala has a target group of clients, business men and women, tourists, organizations both government and non-government, tours and travel companies, institutions, civil societies within the country and on an international basis.

Guests, tourists and clients reserve at the hotel on cash payment basis of 60% deposit on reservation well as visa and master card are also accepted. the prices to the facility are favorable and are negotiable. We offer guarantee of 3 months depending on the season and type of reservation.

 

-Laundry services

-Conference Facilities

-Bar and Restaurant

-Free fast Wi-Fi

-DSTV

-Airport transfers

-Hair and Beauty Salon

-Fashion Boutique

-24 hour indoor parking under tight surveillance security

Hotel Sojovalo Ltd has a policy where by clients pays a deposit of 80% of the total cost from the agreed service to be provided and the remaining 20% on departure from the Hotel. Kindly note that these rates are inclusive of government and local taxes.

Cancellation accepted