Little Woods Inn
Little Woods Inn is an old quiet, exclusive Inn, and probably the premiere boutique hotel in Mbarara municipality. Set in a lush tropical garden and just within walking distance from the Golf course, the University and the city center makes it an ideal stop over for both the travelers and businessman alike. Very popular for travel to and from the National Parks of the western and southern regions of Uganda.
Room Types and Rates
|Single occupancy||USD $ 30|
|Double occupancy||USD $ 50|
|Triple occupancy||USD $ 70|
*All rates are inclusive of government charges as well as service charge
* All rates are Bed & Complimetary breakfast.
Our rooms are spacious, surrounded by a variety of old intresting trees and overlooking a court yard. This inn-has a very cosy lounge, bar and an open patio restaurant overlooking a lovely well kept garden with an intresting fountain. Very popular for outdoor dinning. Our staff is profession and welcoming and offers the best hospitality service in town.
-Bar & restaurant
-Free WiFi access
-Daily house keeping
-Foreign currency exchange
-Shuttle service-extra charges
-Car rental arranged
-Mobile phone at reception
-Safe at reception
-First aid kit
-Tours Library and book exchange
-Back-up power generator
-Cafe/coffee shop Massag ( Private)
What time is check-in and check-out?
- Check-in: 4:00pm Check-out: 11.00am
- A later check-out time might be granted by the Front Desk on your departure day. It is based upon availability and a nominal fee might apply.
- Checkout available
- Minimum age for check-in: 18 years, children should be accompanied by Adults.
What is the child policy at the hotel?
Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent/guardian’s room, using existing bedding.
What is your pet policy?
Sorry, Little Woods Inn does not accommodate pets.
What is the cost of parking?
Overnight valet parking fee: FREE
Daily Parking: FREE
- Reservations over high demand dates are not cancellable and the full value of the reservation (including taxes) is due in the event of no-show at the hotel.
- Changes to existing reservations are only permitted up until 7 days prior to arrival and are subject to a 30% administration fee.
- Reductions in the length of stay at the hotel are subject to the full value of the reservation (including taxes).