Speke Resort Munyonyo
Speke Resort Munyonyo is one of the leading Resorts in Uganda that offers you the ultimate in luxury accommodation, the finest conference and leisure facilities. Situated in an idyllic setting in Munyonyo, 30 minutes away from Kampala City – the capital of Uganda, and by the shores of Lake Victoria, you will enjoy our Olympic size swimming pool, marina, equestrian centre, multi-cuisine restaurants, gymnasium and all the hotel sports facilities.
Room Rates and Types
|Room Types||Daily Rates US$||Monthly Rates US$|
|Deluxe Single - Maximum 1 guest||145||-|
|Deluxe Double - Maximum 2 guests||160||-|
|One Bedroom Suite - Maximum 2 guests||180||3,500|
|Two Bedroom Suite - Maximum 4 guests||250||4,000|
|Presidential Cottage - Maximum 4 guests||600||4,500|
The meeting rooms, suitable for any occasion, are designed around your requirements and are all situated under one roof. We have comprehensive wellness and fitness facilities that assist body and mind to work in harmony. Munyonyo’s strategic location, close to business, shopping, and entertainment areas, make it the ideal choice for leisure and business travelers.
- 335 guestrooms
- Restaurant and bar/lounge
- Fitness center
- Spa services
- Meeting rooms
- Equestrian Centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Conference space
- Wedding services
- Room Rates quoted are on per room per night basis and are subject to 5% Service charge, 18% VAT and US$ 2 LGHT.
- Room availability and rates may be subject to change if amendments are made to a confirmed booking.
- Hotel Check in time is 12 noon and check out time is 10 am, any early check in or late checkout will be subject to availability and will be charged accordingly.
- In case of no-show / cancellation, one night will be charged.
- Payment by credit/debit card is subject to 5% Bank Charge.
- In case of any dispute, the hotel management reserves the right to make final decision.
- All residents are entitled to free usage of Internet in the room, Gymnasium, Swimming Pool, Steam & Sauna and Squash Courts.