Sports Tourism International (STI) is a private initiative championing the promotion of sport tourism as one of the key tourism products in Africa. STI is now partnering with the Uganda Tourism Board and other stakeholders (among them UHOA) to bankroll this idea across the country commencing with the SOURCE OF THE NILE CORPORATE CHALLENGE (SNCC). This will take place from 28th to 30th August 2015 in Jinja.
Over 100 corporate teams are expected to attend. The participants will include corporate from Uganda and the East Africa countries, Nigeria, Juba, Khartoum, Cairo and Addis Ababa.
The Source of the Nile Corporate Challenge (SNCC) activities include:
Birding Race, Quad Biking, Swimming gala, Football, Netball, Volleyball, Golf, Kayaking/Boat Regatta
We would like to invite UHOA members to register with the Secretariat so that we enter a UHOA corporate team to participate in these team building activities.
More details below;
1. Participation fees for hotels to participate as a team in
all activities is 500,000/= ( Five hundred thousand Ugandan
2. Advertise in the Sports Tourism International Magazine
3. Buy corporate table for corporate BBQ, Dinner Dance & QUIZ at Nile
Village Hotel all on Saturday 29th August 2015.
4. Book a one week exhibition space at the source of thew Nile.
This is how you're going to benefit.
1. Logos at all our event promotional materials/venues (first come first serve)
2. DJ mentions in Kampala and Jinja radios
3. Media coverage in Jinja & Kampala TV Stations
4. Our media team interviews before and after the event.
5. Discounted rates on hotels and Sports Tourism Magazine
6.Three free copies of Sports Tourism International Magazine
7. Participation in sports tourism QUIZ at the BBQ dinner.
8. Full event live coverage.
Or Contact Rachael Kemirembe
Sports Tourism International
P.O Box 74691, Kampala - Uganda
Tel: +256 - (0)414 376 438 Cell: +256 - (0) 772 347 347 ,+256 - (0) 701 058 180 ,+256 - (0) 772 424 229 ,+256 - (0) 776 720 059