In partnership with the US Embassy, we have the pleasure to announce the National Restaurant Association, Hotel – Motel Show, which will be held from 21st May to 24th May, 2016 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, United States of America.
Around 1800 exhibitor are expected at the show and these will include restaurant and bar owners, chain representatives, hospitality professionals, distributors, importers and wholesalers. Equipment and products related to the Food and Beverage sector will also be exhibited. Furnishings and Decorations, Paper, Plastic Supplies, Services, Tableware, Technology and Entertainment products are also exhibited in this show. It is a great opportunity for UHOA members to meet and learn from the experts new trends and products on the market
The U.S. Embassy’s Commercial Section is recruiting a delegation from Uganda and will charge an administrative fee of $350 payable by International Bankers check to the ‘INTERNATIONAL TRADE ADMINISTRATION’. Being part of an official delegation entitles you to a number of privileges including;
- Business-to-business matchmaking with pre-screened U.S. suppliers
- Robust trade counseling, in your own language, on how to import U.S. products and services
- Pre-arranged and facilitated briefings and meetings customized according to your buying interests before, during, and after the trade show
- On-site and off-site technical tours to make the most of your time in the United States
- U.S. Embassy travel assistance, including group bookings
- Waived or reduced trade show admission fees
- Assistance with trade show registration
- Complimentary access to networking events and receptions
- Complimentary use of business facilities, including private meeting space, Internet access, and lounge areas
- Complimentary or reduced-rate educational sessions, demonstrations, and seminars
Apart from the scheduled training sessions the US Embassy will arrange others tailored to our specific needs as a Ugandan delegation.
UHOA will be providing visa processing assistance for all our members wishing to participate at this expo.
Please find attached the package for this trip. We requested all interested members to register with the secretariat and also inform us of any B2B meetings you'd like to have so that we request the US embassy for assistance in making appointments for these meetings.
Feel free to contact the secretariat for any further assistance.